Coronation street parties

Street parties to celebrate the Coronation

If the residents in your street are thinking of holding a street party to celebrate King Charles III’s coronation over the bank holiday weekend, you need to apply to Harrow Council for permission. Visit to find out what you need to do to apply.

Sheila Reid 21/2/23

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *