New guidelines for using the Harrow Recycling Centre
The Harrow Recycling Centre has changed how you visit the centre. As from 29 June you will need to book a slot online if you wish to visit. Booking a visiting slot is free and can only be used by Harrow residents. Each slot will last for 30 minutes and you can only book one slot per household at a time. A slot can be booked 14 days in advance and you must show your booking confirmation number when you arrive. ID and proof of residency checks will be carried out on arrival.
To book a slot you need to log on to www.harrow.gov.uk/bins-waste-recycling/recycling-centres
You will need to provide:
* the time slot and date you wish to book
* your contact details including your name and address
* the registration number of the vehicle you will be bringing on the day
You will be emailed a booking confirmation which you will need to show on the day.
When you arrive at the Harrow Recycling Centre for your time slot make sure you bring:
* Your booking confirmation (this will be emailed to you)
* Valid Photo ID (driver’s licence preferred)
* Proof of address such as a utility bill or council tax bill